Eliat - app for people in nearby stations Summary
Based on the geological proximity of people around stations and the demands for economic purposes, this platform is the exclusive “social media platform for residents living around the station”, thereby offering various feature: community engagement, job recruitment, shopping, and stuff passing. With the experience in SNS app development, our team ensure the app integrating relating feature helping for the seamless experience and easy-to-use application for a spectrum of users.
- The app help connect people living near the station with each other.
- Integrate map to determine location.
- Include several discount coupons in the sales post.
- Develop the recruitment section.
- Establish the coin system helping with purchases and coupons, which can buy to accumulate.
- The mobile app should be easily customizable with interactive and user-friendly UI UX.
- The post interface basically similar to other social networking platforms in structure, but differences in identity is a must.
- Reliable geolocation services and optimizing proximity algorithms considering factors like battery consumption, accuracy, and real-time updates.
- Design the unique UX/UI interface with a set of consistent elements.
- To use .Net as backend for managing Database as well as Version management.
- We will make screens compatible with the latest Android & IOS devices.
- The mobile app with friendly-user interface, giving room for posting and uploading.
- Clear location identified by map feature and user connections.
Schedule A Call with our Senior Web Application Developer & Get a Free Quotation for your project