Fukushi Yogu - Website for Welfare Equipment Purchase Summary
Our client venture into the novel section: welfare equipment. The website was created with the purpose of providing services of buying or renting welfare equipment for the elderly and linking and managing legal entities providing welfare equipment. This project is characterized by the seamless interface consisting of one-line process and systematical product details, which help customers find and buy what they want easier.
- The product and the status are shown accordingly, with the detailed information.
- Protected by a strong approval layer, the system is absolutely secure.
- Simple navigation to aid individuals in their buying through recommendations.
- Manage a large amount of data related to benefit tools, users and legal providers.
- Building an effective search system so that users can find suitable welfare tools.
- Building a large enough and trustworthy user community is a challenge.
- Use a suitable database to store and manage data by a relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Illustrate products as the list with status, details for a better view and multidimensional descriptive images.
- Create an attractive and easy-to-use user interface to attract and retain users.
- By the list function, user can find stuff more systematically with a set of filters and the list format.
- Legal entities are managed within legacy policies and security.
Schedule A Call with our Senior Web Application Developer & Get a Free Quotation for your project